Sunday 11 January 2015

2014 Best Bits :)

Hello Friends!
  Ah 2014. You where a good year.

Here are some photos that represent 2014 for me.

It was a great year. I won't bore you endlessly with stories behind each photo instead just a few words.


Kicking off 2014 with my bestie.




Family













 
The birth of my niece was the high light of my year ;). She is the most placid and friendly baby. A true blessing. Lillie.











Friends














Random








Selfie Queen. The good the bad and very very ugly LOL

















And my favourite pic of the year:


  I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy and peaceful 2015. May all your dreams come true.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank you all, every single one of you for your support with Amicia Glow. Bring on 2015!



Mmmmwah....

All my love and more,

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment