Wednesday 21 May 2014

OOTN #1

Hello Friends!



I thought I would do a quick blog post on the outfit I wore out last night. It was a last minute decision to head out, aren't those nights always the best :) So here's what I wore:

I wore my favourite blue jersey/football style t-shirt over my navy jeggings which I'm practically living in at the moment!! And my very simple grey vans. Both these clothing items I got in New Look in the Inspire section. New Look is one of my favourite shops! I don't think they are still available in the stores but are online. My vans, I got in Schuh. And my new quilted black crop jacket, I got off boohoo.com in the plus size section.



This a very comfortable and flattering outfit for me. Its very casual but where I go out, you can be who ever you are, without any judgement ;). I do love my dresses and shoes but tonights outfit was kept simple. No handbag, I kept my money, phone and lip butter on me :). 



My makeup again quite simple. I used my Urban Decay Vice2 pallet to create my eye look. Then most of my other makeup I'm wearing is by Rimmel, MUA, Bourjois, Sleek, Revlon and my blush is Mac.  All pictured below.


My hair, I feel I should mention haha, I have very curly hair that I love to straighten from time to time.  But on the way into town it started raining and my hair went from straight to well basically a curly mess. Note to self, never forget the umbrella! Here's the before the picture above in the mirror selfie is the after and my colour will done next week ;)




This is just a quick run down of my outfit and in future I'll do a lot more detailed OOTDs and OOTNs. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this and I look forward to bringing you more in the future.

Much Love,

Amy xo 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post and I like your blog as well, would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK? if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back.

    www.love-joice.com
    P.S please don't forget to leave me your Facebook link.

    ReplyDelete