Sunday 6 April 2014

Welcome to Amicia Glow

Hello Friends,
Welcome to Amicia Glow. 
I've been wanting to set up my own blog for the longest time now. I'm an avid reader of blogs, life style blogs in particular and none more so than my best friends blog chatterbox.ie without who's help setting up my own one might never have happened.



So, what are my intentions with my blog? I have a keen interest in fashion and makeup. I set out upon proving you can be any size and still look and feel amazing. I love clothes and I dress to suit my curvy figure while also staying true to myself. I have many style inspirations but still have my own style without conforming to anyone else but myself. That said, I'm on a mission to loose weight and to get fit and healthy. I started my journey last year and still have long road ahead of me and everyday brings me closer to my goal, it may be a never ending road but I plan on staying here and sharing many different stops with you on the way ;) . I live a very interesting life and there is never a dull moment. I'm very excited to be blogging and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I'm going to enjoy writing it.  
I am currently preparing my March monthly favourites which includes everything from my favourite song to my favourite beauty products of the month. Check back tomorrow to see what I have loved during last month.
Talk to you soon,
Much Love,
Amy xo 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations & well done. Wish you the best in this exciting adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Marlon I'm looking forward to my new journey in the world of blogging. Chat to you soon ;) xo

      Delete