Saturday 27 December 2014

The Christmas Tag 2014

Hello Friends!

And a very Merry Christmas to you all! Another Christmas just about over, where is the time going? Somedays I feel I only have to blink and another year has passed. I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas festivities. I feel like this was a great Christmas for me. I am blessed with a wondeful fun filled family who all came over to ours for Christmas dinner.  The crack we had together was mighty. 

For you tonight I have decided to do The Christmas Tag post filling you in on what Christmas means to me. Below is 8 questions about how I see Christmas. Have a look see....



1:Whats sounds remind you its Christmas?
Bells. Sleigh bells to be exact. And I know this will wreak of a cliche but that sound of sleigh bells gently ringing remind me its Christmas and give's me that Christmassy feeling. One of my favourite songs is Let there be Love by Oasis mainly because sleigh bells ring throughout its entirety. I love it!



2:Whats the best present you have been given and why?
I am not one bit materialistic or nor am I into brands at all. I am extremely lucky in that my parents and friends have always spoilt me rotten at Christmas. My mam and dad divorced when I was a kid, and Santy came to mammys and daddys. My sister and I got the best of everything but I never took it for granted and I will stand over the fact that with as much as I was given, it never went to my head. I just realised I was a very lucky kid to get what I was given. 
Cute story?- I remember the first year my mam and dad weren't together at Christmas and my dad (Santy LOL) had bought me barbies and barbie clothes and bless him, he bought my barbie 2 of the same dress. Its just a little something I hold dear to my heart. Both my parents and their spouses put huge thought and effort into our gifts.



 2:Whats the worse present you have been given and why?
My wonderful family and friends read my blog so I am not about too slate any bad gifts I have been giving over the years haha what I will say is that my friends and family know my taste and everything I receive I always love (but honestly, I have been gifted some crap in my time LOL broken ornaments comes to mind). ;)
 
4:What your favourite Christmas song?
Oh god so many to choose from! I can't settle on one so i'll give you three, in no particular order haha

1: Frankie goes to Hollywood- The Power of Love.
Haunting, captivating and still gives me chills when I listen to it. I have it playing right now. There is also a version a girl does which trumps the original version.


2:John Lennon- Happy Xmas (war is over)
This song for me when comes on the radio it reminds me how lucky I am to he in a warm house, food on the table, loved ones to swap gifts with.




3: Wizzard- I wish it could be Christmas everyday
Well. because I do haha 


5:Whats your favourite Christmas film?
Again so many to choose from! Home Alone 1! Has to be, because it's one of the first Christmas movies I remember watching when I was a kid.

6:How good are you at wrapping presents?
Not very LOL. And I put if off for as long as possible. I am normally wrapping gifts Christmas eve night!


7:If you could rename one of Father Christmas reindeer what would you name it?
I guess I'd go for something like Star?... In keeping with Christmas off course!


8:Whats your favourite thing about Christmas?
I have lots of favourite things about Christmas but here's a little list:
Family. My precious family. Seeing my much younger siblings open their gifts.
Friends. Cos what better time of the year to remind us how blessed we are to have good friends.
Food. Mainly my mams stuffing. This stuff (ha..ha) is amazing I could eat only this.
New Clothes. Presents of course. Music. Movies. I love it all!!


So there you have it guys I am in too minds on weather or not to do a Christmas haul on my gifts I received. Let me know if you would like to see what I got for Christmas.

I'll be back very soon,

Much Love,

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment